Auggie Awards Trophy - 3D Content Creation for Prototyping and Production
The Augmented World Expo's Auggie Awards celebrate excellence in augmented reality. Every year, the best of the best in the augmented world compete for an Auggie Award and sponsored prizes in numerous categories both hardware and software.
A 3D-printable model of the Augmented World Expo's Auggie Awards trophy was produced based on the original design by artist, Sigal Arad Inbar. Since Sigal was creating multiple trophies by hand, 3D printing was an ideal solution to easily replicate them.
Yetzer Studio 3D Solutions
• Reduce time and cost of production
• Minimize design flaws prior to mass production
• Provide the ability to develop customized products as per individual requirement
• Provide a proof of concept that allows the client to understand the look and feel beyond virtual visualization
• Help identify the actual need of the market, making possible to develop competitive products with better acceptance rate