Information We Collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
Provide, operate, and maintain our website
Improve, personalize, and expand our website
Understand and analyze how you use our website
Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
Send you emails
Find and prevent fraud
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
• Provide, maintain and improve our Services;
• Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and receipts;
• Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
• Communicate with you about products, services, offers, events and other news and information we think will be of interest to you;
• Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
• Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of Yetzer and others;
• Personalize and improve our Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
• Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
• Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Rights of EU Data Subjects
Under the GDPR, individuals in the EU have certain rights with respect to their personally identifiable information. These rights include:
• The right to access personal data we may be collecting, including the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you is being processed, where, and for what purpose;
• The right to have any incorrect information rectified;
• The right to have your personal data erased and the right to cease further dissemination of the data;
• The right to data portability or the right to receive your personal data and to transmit it to another data controller;
• The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
• The right to withdraw consent where consent for the collection of personally identifiable information has previously been given; and
• The right to be notified of a data breach with 72 hours of us becoming aware of it, if such breach is likely to “result in a risk for the rights and freedoms of individuals.”
Data Protection Officer Contact
To exercise your rights under the GDPR or make a related request, please contact a representative at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sharing of Information
• With third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
• In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
• If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Yetzer or others;
• In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company; and
• With your consent or at your direction.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you. However, Yetzer does not sell any personal information or user data to third parties.
Social Sharing Features
Our Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
Yetzer takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Your Choices and Changes
You may update, correct or delete information about you at any time by logging into your account and updating your profile information or by emailing us at email@example.com. If you wish to delete your account or any personal information that may have been collected, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, but note that we may retain certain information about you for legitimate business purposes or as required by law. You may also request information about what categories and what specific pieces of personal information has been collected by contacting us.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. For more information about these controls, visit your browser or device’s help manual or visit www.allaboutcookies.org. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
Promotional Communications from Yetzer
You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from us at any time by following the instructions in those communications. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
Last Updated July 17, 2021.