We design, develop and deploy augmented reality (AR) experiences that engage your audience for success.
Immersive Experience Clients for Business, Industry & Education.
Stimulate your business engagement, capture customer insights, and enhance learning and training through AR.
Augmented reality for business.
Our interactive, immersive solutions create innovative experiences, new advertising channels and engagement analytics for businesses, institutions and brands.
AR EXPERIENCE DESIGN
• AR strategy creation
• Concept and prototype design
• Integration and implementation
• Access data across devices
• Analyze cuser behavior the way you want
• Act upon insights to customize user experiences
AR CONTENT CREATION
• 3D modeling and animation
• Graphic and interaction design
• Art, creative and technical direction
• Mobile application design and development
• Subject matter expert
interfacing and knowledge transfer
GLOBAL LEADER IN AR EXPERIENCE DESIGN
Yetzer works at the intersection of art, technology and science to create highly-engaged customer experiences and branded business applications.
As a pioneer in the multimedia and augmented reality design space, Brian and his team have made significant experiential contributions to museums, educational institutions and businesses in North America and Europe.
His mixed reality perspective comes from a radically diverse creative background - from sketching and painting to animation, photography, 3D printing, interaction design, and of course, augmented reality design. His team understands how to create optimized digital experiences with a vision that embraces analytics and creative.
• “A New Reality: How Virtual and Augmented Reality are Shaping the Future” - Philly Tech Week, Philadelphia, PA
• Augmented World Expo: the world's largest gathering of designers, engineers
and business leaders, Santa Clara, CA
• “What’s Augmented Reality Anyway: Exploring Science + Design" at the Center of Architecture + Design, Philadelphia, PA
• Keynote at North Carolina’s Sustainable Energy Association “Making Energy Work” conference, Raleigh, North Carolina
• "What is Augmented Reality? How Can It Transform the Way We Do Things?" - AWEA, American Wind Energy Association, San Diego, CA
• Tesla Memorial Conference, New York City
• Nikola Tesla Symposium: Izmir, Turkey
• 3D instructor at Future Media Concepts
• 3D instructor at The Art Institute of Pittsburgh
• Computer Illustration instructor at DCCC
• Game Design and Production instructor at Drexel University
• Media Arts and Animation instructor at The Art Institute of Philadelphia
• 3D animation
• 3D modeling
• 3D printing
• Application design
• AR experiential design
• Art, creative & technical direction
• Audio and music production
• Digital illustration
• Digital painting
• Digital sculpting
• Image manipulation
• Interaction design
• Motion graphics