We create augmented reality (AR) experiences that engage your audience for success.
Immersive Experience Clients for Business, Industry & Education.
Stimulate your business engagement, capture customer insights, and enhance learning and training through AR.
Laguna College of Art and Design's Window to Innovation experience
Augmented reality for business.
Our interactive, immersive solutions create innovative experiences, new advertising channels and engagement analytics for businesses, institutions and brands.
AR Experience Design Specialist
Yetzer works at the intersection of art, technology and science to create highly-engaged customer experiences and branded business applications.
As a pioneer in the multimedia and augmented reality experience design space, Brian and his team have made significant experiential contributions to museums, educational institutions and businesses in North America and Europe.
His mixed reality perspective comes from a radically diverse creative background - from sketching and painting to animation, photography, 3D printing, interaction design, and of course, augmented reality. His team understands how to create optimized digital experiences with a vision that embraces analytics and creative.
• “A New Reality: How Virtual and Augmented Reality are Shaping the Future” - Philly Tech Week, Philadelphia, PA
• Augmented World Expo: the world's largest gathering of designers, engineers
and business leaders, Santa Clara, CA
• “What’s Augmented Reality Anyway: Exploring Science + Design" at the Center of Architecture + Design, Philadelphia, PA
• Keynote at North Carolina’s Sustainable Energy Association “Making Energy Work” conference, Raleigh, North Carolina
• "What is Augmented Reality? How Can It Transform the Way We Do Things?" - AWEA, American Wind Energy Association, San Diego, CA
• Tesla Memorial Conference, New York City
• Nikola Tesla Symposium: Izmir, Turkey
• 3D instructor at Future Media Concepts
• 3D instructor at The Art Institute of Pittsburgh
• Computer Illustration and Motion Graphics instructor at DCCC
• Game Design and Production instructor at Drexel University
• Media Arts and Animation instructor at The Art Institute of Philadelphia
• 3D animation
• 3D modeling
• 3D printing
• Application design
• AR experiential design
• Art, creative and technical direction
• Audio and music production
• Digital sculpting
• Image manipulation
• Interaction design
• Motion graphics
"Our relationship with Yetzer Studio has spanned over several year and Brian Yetzer is responsible for bringing our message to life through a popular medium that we never used before. The mission of Prevent Blindness is prevent blindness and preserve sight. Because our "vision is vision" Brian's skill and vision created an app for iPhone and Android use that simulates various types of vision loss through use of the device camera pointed at any object (my favorite is the face of my granddaughter). The app is useful for eye doctors, volunteers and professionals who serve the overall health needs of our citizens as it allows caregivers to "experience" the vision problem of their patient or loved one. Our organization has about 100 downloads of the app monthly and receive rave reviews."
- Sherry Williams / President & CEO / Prevent Blindness – Ohio Affiliate